Sandwich panel rock woolBrand : Wonderlead
Product origin : Hebei,China
Delivery time : 7 days
Supply capacity : 3000 Tons per Month
Core materials for sandwich panels:
Sandwich panel rock wool board is the best kind of core material for metal-surface sandwich panels. Sandwich panel rock wool can be used to make flat-surface and molded sandwich panels,featuring preeminent fire resistance and thermal insulation preformance as well as good mechanical,windproof characterized by flexible and convenient application.
1. High shear strengh,tensile strength and compressive strengh.
2. Good thermal insulation and sound absorption performance.
3. Excellent fire performance.
4. Good wether resistance.
5. Sandwich panel rock wool usability with a variety of panels,easy application,good safety performace.
1. Sandwich panel rock wool applicable to roofing and exterior walls of public buildings with demand for large space.(e.g.waiting hall) as well as stadium,exhibition hall and other Buildings with high requirements on indoor air conditioning and fire prevention;can be used with light air structure of net rack or tubular truss,featuring lightness,thermal insulation,fire resistance,safety,water resistance,sound absorption and durability.
2. Sandwich panel rock wool applicable to purification works with fairly high requirements on workshop cleanness and working environment,featuring low dust content,thermal insulation,water resistance and gas permeabitity,which can save operating cost to a high degree.
3. Sandwich panel rock wool applicable to interior partitions of composite houses and buildings,featuring lightness,flexible combination and convenient application.
|Compressive strength||85||105||150||kPa||EN 826|
|Shear Strength||60||80||100||kPa||EN 12090|
|Tensile Strength||170||220||350||kPa||EN 1607|
≤5(Coarse shot size≥0.25mm)
≤30(Ultimate short size≥0.063mm)
|Rockwool board Thermal conductivit λ25（slab)||≤0.036||≤0.036||≤0.036||W/mk||
|Rockwool core materials conductivit λ25（（Lamella）||≤0.043||≤0.043||≤0.043||%||
EN ISO 1182
|Reaction to fire-Class A1||-||
30 to240 minutes depending on the thickness
and construction of the sandwich panel
|Moisture Absorption||<1||% byweight||GB 10299|
|Water Repellence||98%||%||PREN 14509|
|Swelling After Aging||Change in thickness after 24 hours in 65℃ and R.H.>95%||%||-|
Process of flowsheet: